Sometimes when I'm doing normal day-to-day things, like sitting at work in a meeting or driving, I will randomly, but intensely, remember how lucky I am to be in such a wonderful marriage. It gets me choked up thinking about how good I have it: a loving husband who is patient and kind, who works hard and loves me unconditionally. I know, I say these things every year, but especially in the past year, I've been truly grateful.
We celebrated two years of marriage in August. To celebrate, we went to Zion and Bryce National Parks.
![]() |
| I'm a die hard hiker, so naturally, I wanted to hike Angels Landing for our anniversary. It was terrifyingly awesome. |
![]() |
| View from the top. |
![]() |
| Angel's Landing: why Utah is the best place to live. |
Bryce Canyon was beautiful and we did the Sunrise/Sunset loop in record time. We basically went hiking and ate a lot, the whole weekend.
It has been a wild ride in two short years, but I can honestly say that I love him more each and every day. I hope that we never stop having this much fun, and I seriously hope that in 20 years we have the health and endurance to do these hikes again. I love you GareBear!






