I've recently realized that there are two factors that inhibit my ability to record my life in photos:
1. I want good photos to accompany my social media activities, so I won't use bad shots if I can help it, which means I usually don't have much to work with.
2. Lately, I am too forgetful and lazy to capture my life through light... so it goes.
Anyway, we had a spectacular Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve. Complete with lots of rest, food, family, and way too many sweets for my own good.
 |
| The Holidays call for many cat naps on the couch. See his tail? Shaped like a 'J' for JOLLY 'OL CHARLIE ST. JOHN. |
 |
| Charlie enjoying the Christmas lights. I think I hear sleigh bells outside...♫ |
 |
| Adventures in cooking: Prosciutto Wrapped Baked Tapenade Chicken. Sounds fancy, doesn't it? |
 |
| December Paperwhites. Makes absolutely gorgeous decor for the season. Thanks NEC! |
 |
| Penny was allegedly helping Gar with his paper. Looks like cheating to me. |
 |
| Christmas Treats 101: Start with a lot of caramel. |
 |
| Put wooden sticks through the apple and let 'em chill. |
 |
Dip in hot caramel and cover with toppings if you so desire.
Let 'em chill again. |
 |
Make fancy little labels and wrap with cellophane and ribbon.
Give them to your coworkers and neighbors and call it a day. |
 |
| Christmas morning crepes for two. |