Adventure Club

It's been a stressful (to say the least) last few months. For the first time in my life, I was in a different place every weekend for five weeks straight. While I enjoyed getting away, I also miss having lazy weekends. And even though life may not be perfect during the week, I can still say that I enjoy the beautiful things this world has to offer --like these weekend adventures from February. Nothing like a Sunday afternoon to explore some of Utah's greatest.
I give you rural mines, never-ending pits, and floating airplanes. Enjoy... you know you wish you were there.

N.C. and C.K. making the rounds in Eureka, Ut.
Snowball off the beaten track. Literally.



Pretty.

We climbed all over and let our feet hang over the edge. Do not try this at home!

I had to run to get in the picture, after a few attempts, we finally got one.

Mine ruins and graffiti, the best combo.

Notice C.K. in the corner.


Is it a plane? Is it a boat? Nope. It's a duck!

Your co-captain and first lady.

Following our shadow.

Saw plenty of this...

And a lot of this...loved every inch of it. Notice the cute, small lighthouse.

After the flail (sail + flight).
"Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors."

One Response so far.

  1. Ashley W. says:

    You got rid of facebook you bum. Better update your blog more often so we can know what is going on in the life of the Cattens.

Leave a Reply

Contributors