Everyone keeps asking me about the past couple of months. We have kept things on the DL, so to make things simple, here's my past year in a nutshell:
Last August we decided to get married in one year.
We "officially" got engaged in April.
We got married on August 14th at Snowbird.
We went on a honeymoon to Bali, Indonesia.
I went to Portland over Labor Day.
Now everyone wants to see pictures of it all.
So here we go...
I'll start with engagements.
We really wanted to to something different with our engagements. I was dying to play dress-up and I wanted to do something that most people wouldn't think to do and more importantly go beyond the cheesy-ness of engagements any how. Not that the idea is super original, I loved getting the outfits together.
These were taken by the amazing, Abbie Warnock, at Union Station in Ogden.
Here are a few of our favorites:
This last picture is my favorite.
I've had a lot of people ask where I got my dress and shoes, here are the details:
Dress: Anthropologie; Stole and Gloves: Decades; Shoes: (don't laugh..) Paris Hilton via Zappos; Hat: FoxyBritVintage via Etsy, Makeup: Lizzie Dansie.











Seriously, you are gorgeous! Congratulations! He is one lucky guy. Love, Kali