After two months with out a kitchen or living room and hours of hard work, I am so happy it is all over! We knocked out a wall in the kitchen, gutted the kitchen, put in new cabinets, counter tops, appliances, lights and floors.We added bar space and tripled the storage.
In the living room we stripped the fireplace, painted the walls, added base and crown molding and added recessed lighting.
We documented each stage of the remodel and here is a quick look at what we did.
The Before:
I just want everyone to know that I put these can lights over the bar, mostly by myself...
And now, The After






SILVIA. it seriously looks so good, i love your decor. i wanna come see it in real life.
WOW! You guys did such a fantastic job! I LOVE and want your kitchen!!!
The kitchen looks fantastic! I love it!
I agree with Ali and also want to see it in real life. Good job!
AH SO BEAUTIFUL I love it Silvs.
Wow!!! It looks so great! The colors you picked are perfect. Can you come to my house and help me out? :)
WOW! I cannot believe the difference! I don't think our house is going to be that much of a transformation, but I wish it would be! :) I'm in love with the fireplace.