My Former Life

The other day I was transferring all of my documents and pictures from my hard drive to flash drives because I have this feeling that my beloved desk top HP is gong to die soon. And mama don't wanna be left with no proof that her life outside of Utah never happened.

I stumbled on this.










Yes, I am wearing a head mic and those skankalicious ruffles on my chest are real and i am wearing a choker. And yes, I wore this ensemble in public twice a day for three months at one point in my life.
All I can think about when I see this picture is that I was not the person I was in high school, nor was I the person I am today. It is unreal to me that in the past five years I am so different and in a completely opposite place in my life than I would have ever imagined. I am so grateful for life experiences.
Even if they are embarrassing only a few short years later.

2 Responses so far.

  1. haha love it. where did you work?

  2. NEC says:

    Ha ha ha ha this is the best ever. The Bunny Ranch sure isn't the same since you left.

Leave a Reply

Contributors