April Showers Bring May Flowers

I NEVER update this thing, I'm so bad at it. However, not much has changed in the past month and a half.


I'm still looking for a job and have decided to go back to school for a graduate certificate this fall. My reasoning for education is simple: Nothing to do? No job yet? Oh, I should just go back to school! Always useful, right? I guess I'm pretty boring like that, but I seem to enjoy school. POST-high school, that is.














Since April I have been to Wichita, Detroit, and Moab (several times). I have lived in Utah my whole life and I have never really seen any of it. All of these are from Canyonlands, Dead Horse Point, and Mesa Verde (Colorado).

5 Responses so far.

  1. Lindsay says:

    such cute pictures Silvia!!!! How fun, for you to travel Utah! I have not done much of it either and have lived her my whole life. That lotion smells amazing, but I have only used it a week and it is like a gel. But so far i like it!

  2. Silvia! How are you?! I haven't seen you forever. I have to concur...I've lived in Utah almost my whole life and not seen all the amazing things that people come here to see! You look fabulous!

  3. i remebered you had a blog a few weeks ago but couldn't find it! thanks for saving my sanity...

    that's funny about the airport...any time someone stares at me for a long period of time, that i don't know-- i know they think i am charity. now, bethany and i look alike too so its coming from all angles.

  4. Yes! Im so glad you found me! Your looking gorgeous of course.
    So, I came to look at your blog after you commented on mine and my son likes to join me every second I am on the comp. anyway he saw that trailer for The Princess and the Frog and made me click on it. Now he wants to watch it every second! We are going to have to go see it in theaters!haha

  5. Silvia! I found you from the comment you made on Sierra's blog! So fun you have a blog. YOu look so pretty as ever! What are you up to?

Leave a Reply

Contributors