Before they brought sexy back

I'm tired of the rain. I'm really ready for the sun to come out so I can get off my butt and get outside. This is a product of my "surfing" the web.
I don't know if you all knew this but before JT was bringing sexy back and before Ryan Gosling had that 'Notebook' body, they were both gangly teenagers swooning the MMC crowd in oversized khaki pajamas. Enjoy.


3 Responses so far.

  1. I find myself spending a little too much time surfing the web too! What would we do without the web?...

  2. Ali says:

    um silv. Ash and i stumbled upon this gem during work. i was dying. i loved every moment of it.

  3. Ash and I are lying on my bed reading your blog. This is seriously the greatest thing I've ever seen. We were laughing so hard at your precise and fitting description :) Ryan is a star.

Leave a Reply

Contributors