It has been such a long month for me! I am finishing up with the Wasatch Journal gig and the SLCVB Guide stuff this month and then I will officially be done with my undergrad. Hallelujah! I am currently looking for a new job because lets face it, waiting on pretensious guests and serving them cheesecake to make them more overweight than they already are is far from any ambitious goal of mine.
I went to Wichita a few weeks ago to judge a dance competition and it was so fun for me. It was so nice to be able to watch some talented young people dance for two days straight and get paid for it. I miss dancing so much it often hurts me to think about it.
Speaking about jobs, did I mention that I need a new one?
I have been inundated with so much circumstance that has come into my life in the past month alone, that it has been hard to focus on trying to decide what to do with my life at this point. Isn't it strange how sometimes you plan for things according to the way you think they should be chronologically and when you find yourself in the opposite direction it's hard to know what direction you should go because things didn't go as planned? Sorta how I feel now. Just a matter of time, I guess.