Boy have I been busy. I don't have time to sit and write a novel, so I will give you a few hints about the past month...
Vows
Snowbird
Bali, Indonesia
Sanpete County Rodeo


I leave you with these:

6 Responses so far.

  1. Naomi says:

    Wow! Can't wait to hear about it. I love how you have a rodeo picture at the end. I don't get it, but I love it any way.

  2. Amazing pics! I'm jealous! Looks like the honeymoon went well. I'm so happy for you guys. Your wedding was truly so beautiful, I'm so glad I ditched my first two days of school so I could be there! Definitely worth it!

  3. NEC says:

    I think the rodeo picture is probably the most pivotal of the entire series. I think everyone would agree with me on this.

  4. Wow, those are some awesome pictures! Does that mean you got married? You said "vows"?

  5. Oh my gosh Silvia! I am dying over the picture of you feeding the monkey, and the butterflies all over you! How amazing is that? We all need to get together so you can tell us about it. Loved your wedding!

  6. Lindsay says:

    All of these pictures are incredible! I miss you Silv! And... I love your hair with the big chunky french braid! You are beautiful!

Leave a Reply

Contributors